Thursday 4 August 2011

Hello. My name is Milla Monroe and if you like cute and curvy BBWs then you are going to love it here! Growing up I was often teased about being so big, but I love it! It means there is more of me to go around, and how can that be a bad thing? You'll soon discover I'm anything but shy, c'mon inside and check me out! I share all my fantasies, secret videos and pictures. Nothing makes me hotter than taking off my clothes and showing off my curvy body while I imagine you stroking your hard cock and watching me. *purr* That's pretty tough to beat, so don't disappoint me...

BBW Milla Monroe
Milla Monroe Video 01 - I told you I get turned on in the bath, but that's nothing compared to how hot a steamy shower makes me. In this scene you can check out the action with me taking a shower and then masturbating in it. Watch the water rush over every curve of my big body, and see how I aim the shower head just right to massage my clitty and make me cum over and over again!

Milla Monroe Video 02 - Some of my best orgasms, when I first learned what orgasms were, came from rubbing my pussy against my teddy bear. Somethings never change. I still have a favorite teddy bear, and I still get off regularly by using his fuzzy body as a kinky sex toy. Check out some of the action right here – you won't regret it.

Milla Monroe Video 03 - Happy Holidays! Consider this my gift to you no matter what Winter celebration you chose to indulge in. Check out how my massive boobs and my round tummy jiggle as I give myself a smoking hot holiday orgasm – one so powerful it needs a dildo and a vibrator at the same time to accomplish! This is one way to warm up on a cold winter night!

No comments:

Post a Comment